Tuesday 21 April 2015

Apologies and quick update!

Hello Bloggers!

I would like to take this time to just apologise for my absence. I'm on placement currently and it's taking up most of my time making sure I do well this year! This is why there has been a lack of posts. I wouldn't want to rush a post to make sure I post on time and the content be below par. I want to make sure I enjoy writing the posts that you read, which means that I need to make more time to do that than I am at the minute. 

It was my birthday yesterday and I had a really good day. I taught my class all day, which was a new challenge for me but one that I hope will become easier as they weeks go on. Luke was the best boyfriend and came all the way from Headingley just for a few hours to celebrate my birthday with me. He got me some lovely presents and I really don't deserve him as a boyfriend! I'm so glad I've finally found someone who truly makes me happy (and who's good for me). Oh and my parents like him too!

So I hope you are all well and I hope there will be a post on here soon. I'll try and organise my time to be able to write one for you as I have a lot to update you on!

See you soon! 

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment