Monday 30 March 2015

Moody Monday's Volume 11: Easter Holidays

Hello Bloggers!

Sorry I've been absent and posts have been patchy. Placement has definitely been full on, in a good way. It's nice to get stuck into this placement even though I'm not as familiar with Reception as I am with Years 1/2, but it's reassuring to know I have some fab mentors who are really giving me the best help and support. 

We've just broken up for Easter and I am so happy to get a well deserved break! My holiday won't be spent abroad or in the sun, however I will be spending my time planning for my placement and seeing my friends. 

It's not long till my birthday and I don't think it's sunk in that I'll be 20 soon. That makes me feel so old. I mean so much has happened in a year and I definitely need to mature a little! This will obviously help me when on placement as I'm really struggling to manage the class. I need to assert myself as a strong adult that the children listen to as I feel I'm sometimes 'too nice' and trusting that they run rings around me! To be honest I see a lot of this happen in my life as well so it doesn't surprise me that children do the same thing to me!

As a teacher I've also seen an increase in the amount of money I'm spending on books! I'm slowly building up a nice little stockpile that I can use in my own classroom. It makes me so excited to graduate as well as more determined to do well on this placement. 

Organisation is key and I definitely feel I've become so much better with this lately! I'm able to juggle placement, a boyfriend, family and spending time with my friends without worrying too much which is a shock for me!

Overall, Megan is pretty happy and back to her usual self again! I'm really happy with Luke and I'm glad things are going well with him (so so so so so happy) I could sit and talk all day about how happy he makes me but that's because I am so soppy. I've also been able to see my friends Lucy and Hollie who I haven't seen in a while. It's really nice to catch up with people who you haven't spoken to recently. It's made me realise how I want to make more time to see those that I've missed and see more of my friends. With having less time it makes you realise who's still your friend and interested in you. When you have little time you don't want to waste that on people who can't make time for you!

I hope you're all well and you've had a lovely weekend! Hopefully my posts will get back on track and my blog will be more active!

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan 

Social Media Links






No comments:

Post a Comment