Monday 2 February 2015

Moody Monday's Volume 7: Moody Megan

Hello Bloggers!

It's Monday...again. So mad at how my weekend in Nottingham was cancelled due to the snow and ice. I think I've become too old for the snow now. It always arrives at an inconvenient time! I couldn't get to University on Thursday and I was hoping so badly it would be ok on Friday, but after much deliberation I didn't want to risk it.


So what have I done? Well I filled my time by trying to watch 'Girls' again. I'm glad I tried to watch this again as it's really good. I would totally recommend you go watch it. Even if you try it just give it time. It takes a while to get into box sets but now that I've tried again I'm glad I did. I have to admit it is hard to juggle watching Pretty Little Liars as well as watching Girls! I'm addicted to TV. The way I look at it though is that I watch Girls on Sky so I have something to watch on the TV, whereas I watch Pretty Little Liars on Netflix. Technically I'm mixing it up!


Also over the weekend I found Pinterest. Yes I know a bit 'late to the game' but I had downloaded it and I never used it (or didn't know how to-one of the two). I am hooked! If you want to check my pins out you can here: Pinterest. If you have Pinterest put your links in the comments below and I'll have a snoop through your profile!


Another thing I have developed an obsession for is the app Crossy Road I guess Snow Days give you chance to find pointless games and play them non-stop. I'm not stopping playing until I unlock the Pig! This game is free from the App Store so why not go and download it? Let me know which characters you use! If you do play it what's your high score?


I'm going to London this Thursday so I have to get packing as I'm leaving straight after Uni! I'm attending the Nursery World Show which I will be talking about in a later blog for all trainee teachers or who teachers who didn't attend! I am excited to learn from this experience as I am teaching in Reception this year so to get extra tips and advice will be so useful.

I hope you had a fabulous weekend!

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan

Social Media Links

Twitter 

Bloglovin

Pinterest 

Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment