Thursday 18 September 2014

Music Monday 1: Neon Trees

Monday is my least favourite day of the week and I have no idea why. I guess it'll be worse when I start back at Uni!

When travelling to Uni it is important for me to have some music on my journey as it keeps me occupied whilst being stuck in traffic jams! Over Summer I have been listening to music and adding it to my Spotify playlist. I know I know in recent posts I rave about Spotify but it's the best thing I spend £4.99 a month on! 

I loved the band Neon Trees, I am obsessed with 'Everybody Talks'. Although I'd never listened to their other albums and songs so now I have Spotify I've explored their album and their new stuff. I love their album Pop Psychology in particular their song 'Sleeping with a friend'. There are also remixes of those songs and sometimes I'm not really into remixes, the 'Sleeping with a friend- the Chainsmokers remix' was one of the most listened to on the Neon Trees artist page so I added it to my playlist and now I really love it! Definitely worth a listen. So if you're looking for a new band to add to your playlist, or maybe you're like me and think that you need to listen to more of Neon Trees then it's never too late to have a listen and like me you might for even more in love with their sound. 

I hope your Monday was good!

"The rest is still unwritten" 

Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment