Saturday 10 May 2014

Spotify and a brief update

My new and latest obsession! So since I'm a student I get the perks of having student discount on loads of things with my NUS card! I decided after my birthday to upgrade my spotify to premium, as I'm a student it only costs me £4.99 a month. At the minute I'm going a tad crazy adding songs here and there. I'm thinking of creating playlists for my music mondays I'll see how that works maybe it'll get me writing my blog more as I have been neglecting it recently due to assignments getting on top of me, however I will be back to my usual self soon enough!

As I'm writing this I'm listening to my 'starred' playlist of all the songs I add that I love or I also use it for artists I need to listen to more. Spotify helped me add all the artists I wanted to listen to at Live at Leeds so I wasn't going to be stood there like a lemon not knowing what was happening.

A lot has happened since I last wrote. I turned 19 although it was a bad birthday, the day went pear shaped and basically ended up crying. I guess the realisation hit me that birthdays would no longer be the same as they were when I was 6. I am determined to make this a myth and from now on I will enjoy my birthday regardless. I might have turned 19 but I feel like I'm 90! I constantly nap. Today I woke up at 10.50 am (I had woke up at 8 am but I had a terrible headache so I went back to sleep), then I ended up having a nap at 2.45 pm. This is really messing with my sleeping schedule and that means when placement rolls around it'll be harder for me to get into a routine and not fall asleep on my class.

Live at Leeds has happened and a blog post will be written in parts about each act I saw that day.  I also saw Kodaline with my friends. Again a blog post will be written separately about them and I really am going to stick to it this time. I miss writing.

Hope you're all well! Please give me suggestions for my spotify playlists it'll help for music mondays! Go follow me as well 'Megan Dawes'.

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment