Friday 21 March 2014

Something new

So after much thought and encouragement from my friends I have decided to start writing a baking blog. This blog will be kept as a more personal one and everything on my other blog will be dedicated entirely to food and my love for it.

I want to be more adventurous in the kitchen and I have decided that I should blog about my new experiences so that some of you closet bakers may feel encouraged to try new things! The most important thing is that it doesn't matter what it looks like it's all about the taste! This is something I will always stand by.

So over the next week or so I will start creating my baking blog and have the first post done. I don't want to rush it as I really want it to look good. If I'm good at some recipes then I'll think about accompanying the blog post with a YouTube video.

My baking will never be serious I do it because I enjoy doing it and I really love it when people taste my food.

I mainly love baking cakes but as I said I want to be more adventurous so I will post a range of different dishes which you're free to have a go at yourself if you want!

Hope you all like this!

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment