Sunday 9 March 2014

Music Monday 3

Yes I am aware I have missed a few Monday's however I am back so let's see how long I can keep up with this!

This weeks playlist is a mixture of songs old and new that I have been listening to in the car because I've done a lot of driving recently so it's handy to have some songs I can blast out and have a sing to. We've been having some fab weather these last few days so yes some summery ones have crept in!

1. Duke Dumont feat Jax Jones- I Got U
2. Route 94 feat Jess Glynne- My Love
3. American Authors- Best Day of My Life
4. Sam Smith- Money On My Mind
5. Bombay Bicycle Club- Luna
6. Lana Del Ray- Blue Jeans
7. Arctic Monkeys- Arabella
8. Foxes- Let Go For Tonight
9. Two Door Cinema Club- Something Good Can Work
10. The 1975- Settle Down
11. Iggy Azalea feat Charli XCX- Fancy
(I don't know why I like this song but it's really catchy and I've been dancing around to this all day)
12. The Neighbourhood- Sweater Weather
13. Haim- If I Could Change Your Mind
14. Disclosure feat Mary J Blige- F For You
15. CHVRCHES- Recover
16. Dan Croll- From Nowhere
17. Chase & Status feat Ed Thomas- Blk & Blu
18. London Grammar- Hey Now
19. The Pretty Reckless- Heaven Knows
20. Ellie Goulding- Goodness Gracious

So this week's playlist is really mixed and I've been listening to a lot of dance tunes. Think this is trying to tell me I need a night out.

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment