Friday 10 January 2014

House Hunting and cocktails

This week has been a busy one! Every day I've been out with my mum house hunting around Leeds. I think we must've looked at 40+ houses and to be honest I'm feeling housed out! I have seen some lovely houses and now know where I want to be (Farsley, Calverley, Rodley) well those are my favourite areas. 

Seeing houses have made me realised that Zoe and I will be moving in sooner than we think and that is so exciting! I can't wait to move in with Zoe because then at least I won't be living on my own anymore so I will no longer be lonely! 

Since mum and I have been on the road more this week this also means that we've been listening to more music. Have to admit that I am venturing back into the 90s listening to 5ive! Now I know they were cheesy but I can;t help but have a soft spot for them. Of course I watched the Big Reunion and I loved that they got back together (even if there were only four of them). I think I'm going to have to buy their greatest hits album on ebay! 

Last night Rais and I went to TGI's for cocktails and food. Found a new love for cocktails- I had a Walk In The Tropics and a Pina Colada. I think my favourite was the Walk In The Tropics. I ordered Cajun Spiced Quesadilla's and they were amazing! We went for a drink in spoons and of course it would be rude not to have a double malibu and coke! Called it a night and I was home by 9ish. 


My 'Walk In The Tropics' cocktail.

I've loved being home for Christmas and New Year and I kinda don't want to go back to Uni when I'm so used to being home but I think it will be good for me to get back in to a routine and get away from some people in Halifax. I'll be returning to Uni on Monday so hopefully I'll have some more updates for you soon! I know I need to blog more! I'll be starting a Uni diet and going to the gym more and hopefully I'll be getting some physio to help with my arms, back and neck. 

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment