Friday 24 January 2014

Happy Happy Happy

It's Thursday and it's fair to say I have got my Friday feeling a day early! I have been such a happy bunny recently. This week has been such a good one for me I feel so much more confident and more able to just get on even when things would've usually got me down. I've been to the gym when I really just wanted to sleep on the sofa, I've met up with someone even when I didn't want to get out of my pjs and looked after my best friend even when seeing her in tears makes me feel utterly useless. So yeah it's been a good and busy week for me and I have lots more plans for the weekend! I have movie night tonight with the girls, I have a babysitting job on Saturday with Zoe and it gets better because next week I am off to PARIS. This is a place I have wanted to visit for ages and I can't wait to finally explore all the sights I have been dying to see. I want to see Notre Dame, I want to go to the Louvre, I want to take a photo in front of the Eiffel Tower- all the touristy things really! The only downside is I have to go and watch a rugby match...now this may be great for some of you but I'm just not into sport and I can't wrap my head around it. On a plus note Dad has put me in charge of organising what we do in the day so at least I get to see the sights of my choice!

Friday morning 09:46
Road trip with Zoe was longer than expected hence why I am trying to finish my blog this morning.
*Megan puts on 'Ain't it Fun' and jumps around my flat while Zoe eats toast*
We went to Costco and Makro yesterday and I have to say these places were like a huge funhouse! We met Zoe's parents while we there which was nice because parents always like me. God knows why! After visiting Costco we went to pick up Megs from her house in Bramley and traffic was awful going through Leeds (shock there). After sitting in the car deciding what we were going to eat Zoe suggested that she would buy us a McDonalds so us classy birds made our way back to my flat to watch Pitch Perfect and stuff our faces with shed loads of food. Even though I hate mornings and I have English (2-4pm) today I can safely say I am such a happy bunny and nothing could possibly spoil my mood!

I shall leave you now as we're listening to Paramore- Fast in My Car.

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment