Wednesday 11 December 2013

Nick Wilson

Nick is someone I found on YouTube last year doing a cover of Two Door Cinema Club. Thought his voice was fab so I gave him a cheeky follow on Twitter and we have had chats and moans about how rubbish A level geography was (it really was awful). Now he has released his new EP Darkest Hour on iTunes and I really think you should go and buy it because I personally think it highlights how many people like Nick need to have more publicity because of their amazing talent.

I really do love singer/songwriters and Nick is one who has been added to my list of favourites. Obsolete I think is one of those songs that is lyrically perfect and really cute (ahh soppy songs my fave). Ok ok so I might like him a lot because I love cute songs that tell a story about relationships...I have a good imagination and it helps me imagine the type of guy I want to be with. The EP is so chilled out and it is one that I play when I'm in bed on an evening trying to sleep. It is so relaxing and calming. Now Nick is the same age as me...HE NEEDS TO BECOME FAMOUS AND YOU LOT CAN HELP!!!

So make me happy and go and buy his EP or at least go and listen to him on YouTube and subscribe. He has begun to do more gigs and I wish I could go and see him but he hasn't done any around Leeds (hint hint). Maybe if he gets more fans he can start doing more shows around the UK and show you all what he can do live. I'm pretty sure he won't disappoint and will most likely be even better live. One thing I will mention as well about Nick is that he is so lovely and down to earth. You can tell that he is grateful for every opportunity he has been given and there aren't many people like that in the music industry! I love those artists who are interested in there fans and I would like to say that Nick and I are friends...(awkward if we aren't now). Ah well I've said it and I'll laugh it off...ahhh might be another embarrassing moment here. 

There's is no doubt that we will be seeing more of him in the future and he will get his big break that he really deserves. 

Go give him a cheeky follow on Twitter: @uknickwilson
Tell me you've subscribed and followed him and I'll follow you back if you want to be friends: @Megsiemay95

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment