Wednesday 18 December 2013

My Christmas list

I am probably such a hard person to buy for at Christmas, but this is mainly due to the fact that I don't usually decide what I want until the week before the big day.

1. I wanted to buy quite a few albums this year so I've just asked for an iTunes card. I would prefer to have a physical copy but it's just easier to buy it on iTunes. They are sometimes cheaper than they are to buy online. 

2. I wanted some books but when I think about it I've been reading slowly recently only picking up my book when I feel like it which is wrong because I think I might end up with some books that have recently become good doorstops (oops)! I think this might be because I have yet to find a book that grabs me on the first page. It's a shame because I love reading. (Any suggestions are welcome!)

3. Since my Sims addiction has returned I would really love some expansion packs for my game. Maybe apartment life or open for business? They would be good!

4. Some Disney DVDs. I do love a good Disney film to watch. They make me so happy.

As you can see my Christmas List is shorter simply because I'm not really wanting anything desperately. I already have everything I need and something's I wanted but changed my mind about. If I get some money I will most likely put that towards my gig fund as in the New Year I hope to book many more gigs so that I can review them for you lovely lot! I would also love to be able to buy myself a Latitude Day Ticket just because I would love to see Two Door Cinema Club again (not that I'm obsessed or anything).

What are you wanting Santa to bring you this year?

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment