Monday 9 December 2013

I love Mondays

So far my Monday has been really good! Finally caught up on much needed sleep that I was deprived of over the weekend. I was really productive yesterday and got the majority of my curriculum and pedagogy assignment done! Today Mum and Dad have taken me out for lunch as well to La Luna in Halifax and I have to day the whole meal was just gorgeous!

Chicken Fajitas (so tasty)

Sea salted caramel and almond cheesecake with cream (amazing)

So this week is set to be a busy one! I have assignments that need doing which I hope to have finished by Wednesday. Then I have to hand them in which will hopefully be done on Thursday. Zoe and I are planning to drag Megan to the White Rose on Thursday to pick up the final pieces for our christmas presents. Unfortunately I've had to take a rain check on my flat christmas party as I have Two Door Cinema Club concert on Friday and as Dad is driving Rais back that night we probably won't get back till 3/4am so PJ day looks good on Saturday. I am also pushing mum to hurry up and get the christmas decs up because christmas is my favourite time of year and I want to make it last as long as possible.

So yeah Two Door on Friday...I CAN'T BLOODY WAIT. It's going to be amazing and hopefully I'll be able to meet up with some of my friends off twitter that I have spoken to. If you'll send me a tweet and tell me how it was for you! This will be my third time seeing Two Door and my second time seeing them this year. I started off the year seeing them and I will end the year seeing them as well, which I think is really nice.

Whilst I have some spare time now I'll get on with writing some blog posts so that they can be posted each day!

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment