Tuesday 5 November 2013

Fireworks and celebrations

I love bonfire night. Although this year has been a quiet one and I haven't been able to attend any bonfires I still felt as if I got the experience! It was coincidental that I happened to reach 1000 pageviews yesterday and today these fireworks have put me in the mood for celebrating.

I have spent the last few days back at home doing several loads of washing and doing my assignments. I have to admit I have missed my family as I haven't been home for 2 weeks. This may seem normal to all the 'proper' students out there, but for me this is hard because I am a family girl at heart!

I drove back late tonight with my car (Derek) filled to the brim. I was shocked that I had so much stuff to bring back to my flat! I packed light when I travelled over! Nevertheless the drive home was actually really nice because all around me fireworks were being set off. There were several bonfires that I passed that provided me with a little trouble with regards to vision! However I arrived in one piece so it can't have been that bad!

Tomorrow I am in University from 10-1 and then I might well be heading home so I can go to a gig! I plan to write a proper blog review with reference to a setlist and having several images. If I'm lucky enough I am going to try and see if I can meet some band members and ask a few questions!

*NOTEPAD AT THE READY*

I also realised how much work I still have to do and I need to make sure that I get it done because otherwise I will end up failing!

As I said at the beginning I am so happy to have finally reached 1000 pageviews. If you like my blogs and you have a google account please give me a follow because that would be so lovely! Even if you don't the fact you read my blogs is good enough for me anyway! I appreciate all of you for reading my blog!

Thank you!

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment