Sunday 13 October 2013

King Charles

I realised the other day that I didn't mention him in my 'must listen' to list. I can honestly say that he is one of my favourite artists. So far I've seen him 3 times and I've met him every time I have seen him. Unfortunately I only have one picture with him just because it was difficult when fighting through crowds and when I was in my Meet and Greet with him I genuinely forgot to ask! However, he has signed my moustache phone case, signed 2 posters and taken a photo with me. Also we've had a nice twitter friendship so that's pretty cool.

The reason I am suggesting that you go and check him out is because he is set to bring out his second album soon. Now this is really exciting because it seems like Loveblood has only just been released. Every time I listen to one of the tracks it's like the first time I have listened to it.

Loveblood Deluxe Version Tracklist

1. Loveblood
2. Mississippi Isabel
3. Bam Bam
4. Love Lust
5. Polar Bear
6. Lady Percy
7. Ivory Road
8. The Brightest Lights (feat. Mumford and Sons)
9. Beating Hearts
10. Coco Chitty
11. Wilde Love
12. Mr Flick
13. St. Peter's Gate
14. Love is the Cure

Personally I love when Mr Flick is played live. I literally scream the lyrics from excitement and most of the people around me turn and stare at my weirdness. Everyone goes mad for Bam Bam and Lady Percy (I mean why wouldn't you?) they are so good live, especially when the crowd gets going and everyone's jumping around. Ivory Road is also a crowd favourite and I think it's one of those songs that I want played at my wedding. I would love it if it was my first dance with my husband. However, I am not the only one as I have heard many fans have had Ivory Road as their first dance song. When you listen to the lyrics you'll understand! King Charles also sings his version of 'We Didn't Start The Fire' and I have to say it may be my favourite part of the gig. When I saw him in Leeds everyone got up on stage and started jumping and singing along with him. It was the craziest but coolest thing I had ever seen. KC also brought his support acts to come on stage and sing with him. That's the sing I love. The fact that everyone can get involved and party together.

What I can also thank KC for is my love for We Were Evergreen. I absolutely LOVE this band now. However, I will talk about them more in my next blog!

I hope you are still enjoying my blog!

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment