Monday 21 October 2013

Dating Advert: Hollie Willie Boobie

Hello lovely readers,

Today's post is going to be a comical one about my good friend Hollie (Holl). I am currently skyping with her and she wanted a blog written about her so I'm doing just that. Writing a blog about her but in the style of a dating advert.

Name: Hollie Willie Boobie

Age: 18

Location: Staffordshire University

Studying: Music journalism and broadcasting

Interested in: Males (with nice shoulders)

Interests: music, gigs, festivals, friends, Sambuca, nights out, vodka, shots and any other form of alcohol.

Advantages: makes a mean carbonara, can talk for hours (literally), has amazing taste in music, is nice to the weirdo's (me), has awesome drunk dancing, talks to everyone and anyone, makes friends easily, professional slut dropper, has a nice rack (seriously they're so comfy to lie on), awesome sense of humour, does a great irish jig to c'est la vie and is a good rapper to 'Nigga's in Paris' quote; "that's my jam gurl".

Disadvantages: she won't accept how much I love her and how great we would be as a couple (like seriously), she doesn't realise how amazing she is.

MUSIC TASTE:
kasabian, oasis, TDCC, Lissie, Foster The People, Bastille, Arctic Monkeys, Swim Deep, The Pigeon Detectives, Little Comets, tribes, jay z, eminem, mac miller, nghfb, abba, jake bugg, the enemy, olly murs, miles kane, dizzee rascal, shannon saunders, frank hamilton, the other tribe, shania twain, maroon5 , lana del rey, chase n status, maximo park,rizzle kicks, mikill pane, the beautiful south, bon jovi, lucy spraggan, lovable rogues, reggae, jamie t, rhcp, the courteeners, pixie lott, ocean colour scene

If you love her just as much as I do you will be able to talk to her as soon as I have vetted you and checked that you're good!

This is me and my Wigga 


"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment