Saturday 21 September 2013

YouTube

Something I want to do next is start making YouTube videos. I found out today that someone I went to school with Emma Pickles was a YouTuber and she regularly made videos. She is someone who does make up and hair tutorials mostly! 

Seeing people on YouTube like Emma has made me want to make videos myself. It pushes me on and makes me think that I can do it! However, I guess I'm scared. I'm worried people won't like my videos! I guess I'm just looking to see if there's anyone who reads these blogs that would watch my videos? If you would please please please write me a comment and give me ideas/suggestions. I know making videos will help my confidence and expand into a world I want to be a part of! 

In other news...I am settling into my new flat well. Sometimes I regret living on my own but I like having my own space sometimes. For now no more regrets! My Internet and tv are up and running so when I get spare time which will most likely be on a night I will write my blogs which hopefully will be everyday! 

Thank you so much again for reading my blog I really am grateful! 

"The rest is still unwritten" 

Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment