Tuesday 10 September 2013

Update of recent events

Firstly, I'll apologise for my posts not being as regular as I would like. It's been a hectic few weeks if I'm honest! I move in 3 days and I'm beginning to panic!

Dad's in New York so I'm having to sort out all the details with Mum, which is fine, but Dad understands what really needs doing. I have to say I am excited to move to my new flat. I'm ready for the independence if I'm honest. As I'm vertically challenged (small) I feel that I've always acted younger because of it. I mean I still have teddies in my bed! However, in my defence double beds are big for someone like me and it gets cold and lonely so it seems only right that I should have teddies to fill up that extra space! Now the realisation has hit that I'm moving so soon. It's scary!

The house has become a dumping ground for all my University stuff. I just can't wait to fill the flat with all my stuff it's dead exciting! Pots, pans, cutlery, plates and other kitchen essentials are currently balancing on the kitchen sideboard. My microwave, kettle, toaster etc are shoved behind the sofa! I think my mum and dad will be relieved when these are moved Friday and Saturday!

I'll also be honest. I'm so tired! Writing this my eyes keep closing as I'm trying to stay motivated! Don't get me wrong I do love blogging but I really wish my week wasn't so packed so that I could spend more time writing something substantial. However, I do have a few hours free tonight so I will try my best to get a few drafts written ready to be published each day. I will pre-warn you all! Friday and Saturday due to moving day uploading my blogs might be a little difficult but that's only because I don't know if I'll have internet. Also it's when I finally get to sit down at my laptop or on my phone!

For those who are reading this blog and are moving to University this September I'm sure you'll understand how stressful it all is! I'm only moving to Leeds! Imagine what I'd be like if I was moving miles away! STRESS HEAD! I promise I will calm down and everything will get back to normal as soon as I'm moved in and settled in my new place!

Anyway I shall shut up now and get on with writing the next lot of blog entries. If you're moving to University the next blog might be of interest to you! But even if you're not moving to University still check out my next blog posts because I have some good ideas spinning round my head. It just takes me a while to rein them in and put them into words!

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment