Thursday 29 August 2013

My last post before the weekend

This will be my last post until Monday. I'm away for the weekend at Bingley Music Live so I'm sure my next blog will be about the weekend of camping and music. I'm so excited because I get to spend the whole weekend with a bunch of my friends before uni. I really can't wait.

I've spent all day packing and loading up the car. I have to admit the day didn't start off 'peachy'. I got out of the shower and I was skipping around my room and a safety pin went in my foot. OMG I cannot explain the pain my foot is in right now...and I have to walk around all weekend (or in my case hobble). However, I am determined to persevere with it!

ROAD TRIP! Something I'm looking forward to in the morning has to be the journey to Bingley! The car is packed and I can't wait to put my iPod on and sing along in the car with everyone (hoping they wanna have a sing song)!

Playlist for the car! TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB, SWIM DEEP, FOSTER THE PEOPLE, NINA NESBITT, KING CHARLES, LITTLE COMETS...ugh so many to put on a playlist!

My head's all over the place at the minute sorting stuff out for uni and making sure I have everything! It's so stressful! I hope you're all well and that your plans are ok! University is getting close now...OOH that means that Swim Deep is just around the corner!!

Sorry to cut this short today I promise my next blog will be longer!

"The rest is still unwritten"

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment